We at Array Enterprises, Inc., ("Array") like you, value privacy, so we want you to learn what you need to know to protect your personal privacy. We encourage you to refer to this notice periodically so that you understand our current privacy policies.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices of Array.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, and/or any other e-commerce site owned and/or operated by Array and/or its Affiliates, as well as to emails or any other direct communication sent to you by Array or received by Array from you. Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites operate independently of Array. The sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by Array, we are not responsible for the sites' content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
This Notice of Privacy explains:
- What "Personal Identifiable Information" is collected from you through the website;
- How we use the information;
- Our information sharing practices;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information we collect;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Collect
- "Personal Identifiable Information," which includes, without limitation, the following information that can be used to identify you: name, address, email address, company name, birthdate, phone number and credit/debit card information;
- Information associated with doing business with Array, including, without limitation, transaction information such as the items purchased and the date and time of your transaction; and
- Information from third party sources, including, without limitation, your updated shipping information.
How We Use the Information and With Whom the Information is Shared
We will use the information we collect about you and from you in the following ways:
- We may share, rent, or sell the information we collect from you to our current or future business partners in connection with their market research, market analysis, or personalized surveys and offers. A "Business Partner" is any third party with which Array conducts business, and includes, without limitation, those companies which offer their gift cards for sale on our website. Array and/or its business partners may send you promotional offers and market surveys based on the information collected;
- To conduct market research, as well as to analyze the effectiveness of our market research;
- To process a transaction with Array, including the activation and redemption of your Array product;
- To troubleshoot problems on our website;
- To comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal process, or as otherwise permitted by law;
- In the event that Array's business expands in the future, Array may also share the information it collects with any future affiliates or subsidiaries; and
- Array also reserves the right to transfer the information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Your Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from Array at any time.
: To opt out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from us, you may:
- Use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email sent by Array.
: To opt out of receiving direct mail, you may:
Your Access to Your Information
- Contact us by email at: [email protected] If you chose to email us, please include "NO DIRECT MAIL OFFERS" in the title of the email along with your name, address, phone number, and last four numbers of the most recent gift card you purchased or activated.
- Contact us by regular mail at 245 West Roosevelt Road, Building 9, Unit 60, West Chicago, Illinois, 60185, ATTN: Customer Service. If you chose to contact us via regular mail, please include "NO DIRECT MAIL OFFERS" in the title of the letter along with your name, address, phone number, and last four numbers of the most recent gift card you purchased or activated.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at [email protected]:
- See what Personal Identifiable Information we have collected about you through our website, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The security of your personal information is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information, we take the utmost precautions to protect your information. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized access, loss, or use. For example, whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of personal information shared with third parties and used for direct marketing purposes and the name and address of the third parties that received such personal information. If you are a California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 245 West Roosevelt Road, Building 9, Unit 60, West Chicago, Illinois 60185, ATTN: Customer Service. In your request, please specify that you want a "Your Array California Privacy Rights Notice." Please allow 30 days for a response.